Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This is Part 2 (Part 2)

Bidness Etc – Business Entertainment
I'm already on Part 2.  This one is going to be a breeze, I'll just mostly lift my own writings. On February 3, 2000, I said (and these are EXACT quotes):
"It is often said to fix something if it is broken.  Well...my trading seems to have been broken since I started trading in March of 1999.  When I began it was a naive person.  It felt as though I were forced into it.  Like I needed an escape.  Somewhere to disappear.  The trading was not even performed on behalf of my own intelligence.  It was superficial.  It was for show.  I liked the money...but what was that money worth when I wasn't earning it as a result of my own intelligence...well next to nothing obviously because not only was I not earning the money by using my own intelligence but I lost it through my own stupidity.  The purpose of the following timeline of my trading career is to fix what's broken.  it's been almost a year now.  I have been humbled and am ready to admit that when it comes to the market I am not nearly as good as I think I am.  I am just another participator and I should make the best of it.  Just work hard and they say it will come.  Well, now it's not so much about the money but more the challenge."
Read More : This is Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment