Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Still Don't have a Title (Part 3)

Bidness Etc – Business Entertainment
So I'm on a roll today.  On Part 3 of something I never thought I'd write.  I'm an extremist, I do everything in excess, so I might just disappear on you one day and stop writing so if you actually like my nonsense, enjoy it before I wake up and wonder why I ever did this. Now I feel old and so will you if you actually understand what I'm writing about here.  This is from March 13, 1999:
"Internet stocks are booming..or so went my observation.  Internet stocks peak really high then fall back down but they are then basically stabilizing at higher levels  ...YAHOO investment challenge days...I shall bring everything into the open in this formal analysis of me, myself, my life, my trading career, my failures, my successes, and most of all where do I want to go?? How do I want to get there???  Why do I want to get there or do that??? Are my priorities correct or should I revaluate them....March 16 more challenge (yahoo investment challenge) entries...apparently the NASDAQ market makers make the shares fall so they can buy more and then they raise the price again....March 19..WNKIM (some yahoo guys name in the challenge)...if you remember days...March 20..be confident and relaxed it is the human psychology of supply and demand that sets market prices...March 29...some entries..."
Read More : I Still Don't have a Title 

No comments:

Post a Comment