Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Can't Think of a Title (Part 1)

Bidness Etc – Business Entertainment
 Ok so I never planned on publishing any of this.  I started trading and taking notes when I was 17, over 15 years ago.  I've seen multiple markets in that lifetime, one could say the market made me somewhat erratic, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
 I remember being fascinated with trading- Wall Street - when it actually was driven by physical trading and there were actual people handling most of the business.  My parents wanted me to be a brain or heart surgeon, I wanted to live and breath the stock market.  I won.
 My writing style is a lot more informal and personal than the other things you will read on this website because I never planned on doing any of this so I'm just going to always keep it natural, unedited, unfiltered.  I am going to sound completely incoherent and insane a lot of the time- especially when I'm writing about trading and markets, because they are impossible to figure out.  I really still haven't a clue and I've gone from a kid at 17 with a $5,000 Etrade account to scheduling all my classes in college around market timings to working at one of the most prominent hedge funds in history and then in my mid 20s founding my own hedge fund and making and losing millions of dollars on a daily, hourly basis. Go figure all my weird quirks.  I blame the market, it's always nice to have something to blame, and here I get to blame millions of other people.
Read More : I Can't Think of a Title (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment